Cairns Dinner Cruise - Waterside Dining
Now Available Thursday – Monday!
A Cairns dinner cruise is the perfect way to end a perfect day in paradise. Board our sailing catamaran and enjoy an evening of calm water cruising on Trinity Inlet, taking in the sights and sounds of this tropical port city and its surrounds as they transition from day to night.
Every journey begins with a refreshing pre-dinner drink, as all good dinner cruises should. With your glass charged, stroll the interior or exterior decks and admire the view as the sky transforms from blue to red to orange and finally a silky black, filled with thousands of sparkling stars. Your journey takes you deep into the heart of Trinity Inlet and across the waterfront precinct of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade.
The water is calm, the weather mild and the night is yours to enjoy. Sit down to a delicious three-course set menu dinner featuring some of the region’s best produce. A children’s meal is available for ages 4-14, featuring a smaller sized main course and dessert.
Our luxurious Spirit of Cairns sailing catamaran is fully licensed, selling a range of beverages.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Complimentary amuse-bouche served before entrée (available on Thursdays only)
- A 2.5-hour calm water sunset / evening cruise
- Delicious three-course set menu dinner (please select your preferred choice when booking, or if you have specific dietary requirements please enter details in the box provided)
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel, with large outdoor decks
Spaces are strictly limited with only 60 spaces available on board. Book your ticket now!